All papers will be reviewed and if accepted authors must consider possible corrections in the final submission. Authors can consider two types of submissions
- Regular Papers (limited to 10 double-column pages, papers exceed Five pages will be charged at 50 USD/per page).
- Abstracts (consider oral or poster presentation only, abstract will not be published into conference proceedings.
All the accepted regular full papers will be included in Conference Proceedings, and submitted to Ei Compendex, Scopus after the conference. At least one author of accepted papers are required to participate this year's conference and make a presentation.
We will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the reviewing period.
MAES is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.